Small groups that meet anywhere to build a personal relationship with God, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit.
This information is searched from hard working brothers and sisters who follow the way of Jesus Christ to help build our faith. The information provides resources which could be utilized for meeting topics or to possibly help navigate everyday life challenges.
(James: Chapter 2. Verses 17-19 “So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead”) & (James: Chapter 2. “My brothers show no partiality as you hold the faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory”).
Getting to know the word of God from Genesis to Revelation gives us the overall context of just how much God loves us. Additionally, we get to know the spirt of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in a personal way which can grow our love through belief in that knowledge. (John: Chapter 20. Verses 29-31 “Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed”).
No Donations Accepted.
We recommend searching online for a local, credible, orphanage, family shelter, or food pantry.
Give what you can to people who are in serious need and make sure they know it is in the name of Jesus Christ. “God Loves a cheerful giver”, (2 Corinthians Chapter 9. Verses 6-9).
1.True Prayer, True Power!
Charles Haddon Spurgeon, sermon preached on 8.12.1860.
Click link: https://youtu.be/ykQUvTLs7hQ
Mark 11:24 “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours”. Hebrews 4:12 “For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart”.
2.The Secret of Loving God!
Charles Haddon Spurgeon sermon preached on 8.15.1880
Click link: https://youtu.be/rIB3MHd2EWo
1st John 4:19 “We love because he first loved us.” John 20:29 “Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed”.
3.Encouragement for the Depressed
Charles Haddon Spurgeon, sermon preached on 8.27.1871.
Click link: https://youtu.be/uv7KPWCXNsw
Zechariah 4:10 “For whoever has despised the day of small things shall rejoice, and shall see the plumbline in the hand of Zerubbabel.” Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”. Proverbs 3: 5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” 1st Peter 5:7 “Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you”.
4.Our Gifts and How to Use Them!
Charles Haddon Spurgeon sermon preached in the mid- to late 1800’s
Click link: https://youtu.be/1nRey-tsvdM
2nd Timothy 1:6 & 7 “For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands”. 7- For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline”. Ephesians 4:7 & 8 “But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift. 8- “Therefore it says, >”When he ascended on high he led a host of captives, and he gave gifts to men”.
5.Prayer Guaranteed to Succeed!
Charles Haddon Spurgeon sermon preached on 1.19.1873
Click link: https://youtu.be/NiWvDGt2NQM
Luke11:9 “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Hebrews 4:12 “For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
6.Grace Gems: A Treasury of Ageless, Sovereign Grace, Devotional Writings Click Link: https://gracegems.org/
The information on the Grace Gems website can help people find specific and broad range of questions answered, diligently searched straight from the word of God.
7.Answers In Genesis: Dr. Terry Mortenson holds a PhD in the history of geology, and is a believer that God created the world in 6 six days and shows why the theory of evolution as commonly known, is incorrect.
Click link: https://answersingenesis.org/bios/terry-mortenson/
8.Calvary Church Old Bridge NJ is a bible-based church with many effective components, events and services that worship God and the Christ. Click Link: https://www.ccob.org/home
9.Revelation Made Clear: Most of Revelation’s difficulties comes from our lack of knowledge of the Old Testament prophecies. Mr. Brent Kercheville has devoted more than ten years of study to the book of Revelation. he is minister at a church of Christ in West Palm Beach, Florida.Click link: https://thebookofrevelationmadeclear.com/
10.Rick Cowan: is the pastor-teacher at Calvary Baptist Church in Windsor, Ontario. Many churches put an inordinate emphasis on outward conformity and reformation while teaching very little on spiritual attitudes of the heart. Attitudes of the Heart is a fourteen study series on the internal attitudes which the Holy Spirit desires to produce in every believer. Use these studies personally, with small groups or base your own sermons upon them. Click link: http://calvarybaptistwindsor.com/?p=2068
11.In Touch Ministries, Dr Charles Stanley. Click link: https://www.intouch.org/
12.Charles Haddon Spurgeon was a truly unique instrument of the Lord Jesus Christ. One of the most remarkable aspects of his life and legacy is that he holistically exemplified Christian virtue in his ministry. Click link: https://www.spurgeon.org/
13. John Bunyan, (1628—1688), celebrated English minister and preacher, author of The Pilgrim’s Progress , religious allegory by the English writer John Bunyan, published in two parts in 1678 and 1684. The work is a symbolic vision of the good man’s pilgrimage through life. At one time second only to the Bible in popularity, The Pilgrim’s Progress is the most famous Christian allegory still in print. Click link: https://www.britannica.com/biography/John-Bunyan
14.Search for: “Puritan preachers on you tube” for effective sermons that spread the good news about The Lord Jesus Christ.
The Way of Holiness – Puritan Jonathan Edwards Sermon. Click link: https://youtu.be/XkaSGwI8wVw
15. The Personality of the Holy Spirit – Charles Spurgeon Sermons.
Click link: https://youtu.be/4aSZP6kfrmc (John: Chapter 1, verses 16-17).
16. Last sermon by Puritan John Bunyan – Preached July 1688. Click link: https://youtu.be/Dsev_8jGvDM
17. Examine Yourselves in the Light of God’s Grace – Puritan Robert Traill Sermon. Click link: https://youtu.be/AjRLo7MMrsM
18. Grace Community Church is a bible-based church in Panorama City CA with many effective components, events and services that worship God and follow the Christ. Click Link: https://www.gty.org/
19.John MacArthur, 2020 Clarity: Reflecting on God’s Goodness in the Last Year: Click link: https://youtu.be/_8kk3-mMgHk (1Corinthians: Chapters 1-4).
20. John MacArthur sermon: Becoming a Better You?
Click link: https://youtu.be/sTd2Dvnck1Q (1 Peter: Chapter 1; verses 1-25).
21. John MacArthur sermon: God’s Providence in Christ’s Burial:
Click link: https://youtu.be/EFhUra7fR5w (John: Chapter 19 verses 30 – 42).
22. John MacArthur sermon: The Holy Spirit as Illuminator (Selected Scriptures) Click link: https://youtu.be/lSi3hEMiGoI (2 Peter: Chapter 1: Verses 16-21)
23. John MacArthur sermon: Thinking Rightly About the Work of the Spirit:
Click link: https://youtu.be/_AO-92WnWk4 (Galatians: Chapter 5, verses 16-26).
24. John MacArthur sermon: The Law-Fulfilling Power of the Holy Spirit: Click link: https://youtu.be/pUoz1uV9Xn4 (Romans: Chapter 8, verses:4-5).
25. John MacArthur sermon: The Illuminating Role of the Holy Spirit: Click link: https://youtu.be/6UgjiEvvIQQ (John: Chapter 14, verses 24–26).
26. Pastor Abayomi heads a bible-based church in NJ with many effective components, events and services that worships God and follows the Christ.
Click Link: https://campsite.bio/rccgthecovenantchurchnj
27. Puritan John Owen (Circa 1600’s) – Sermon, Doctrine of the Spirit and Mortification of Sin (Christian audio book Colossians Chapter 3, verse 5)
Click Link: https://youtu.be/Ez1XVQJu42k
28. Puritan John Owen (Circa 1600’s) – Sermon, The Forgiveness of Sin (Christian audiobook) Psalm 130 Verse 4, A Song of Ascents.
Click Link: https://youtu.be/vEzoM8cUcBg
29. Puritan Thomas Goodwin, Sermon, The Vanity of Our Thoughts – (Circa 1600’s Christian Audio Sermons Jeremiah Chapter 4, verse 14).
Click Link: https://youtu.be/WKol8J7XBuI
30. Puritan Thomas Goodwin Sermon, The Heart of Christ in Heaven Towards Sinners on Earth –(Mathew: Chapter 11, verse 28)
Click Link: https://youtu.be/CVUptdhJ_eU
31. Pastor Joel Osteen Sermon, No More Distractions.
“Avoiding a fight is a mark of honor” (Proverbs: Chapter 20, verse 3).
Click Link: https://youtu.be/Gt4rV9zjHQw
32. Pastor Robert Jeffress Sermon, “Will We Know One Another In Heaven?”
(Luke: Chapter 24, verse 39) Clink Link: https://youtu.be/hikDVwgd5cQ
33. Puritan Thomas Manton (circa 1600’s) Sermon, All Things Work For Good –
(Romans: Chapter 8, verse 28). And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Click Link: https://youtu.be/ju0Biq78OJo